Hi there, this picture is about China Post Tracking (amazing China Post Office Tracking Home Design Ideas #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 664 x 492. It's file size is only 42 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: China Post Office Tracking.
Description of China Post Tracking
Chinachi•na (chī′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at a high temperature, its glaze fired at a low temperature.
- any porcelain ware.
- plates, cups, saucers, etc., collectively.
- figurines made of porcelain or ceramic material, collectively: a collection of china.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a playing marble of china, or sometimes of porcelain or glass.
- made of china.
- indicating the twentieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Trackingtrack•ing (trak′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- See track system.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural colour such as dreary, bright or dark. Seats are utilized too straightforward and not excessive using the amount of 3 seats. This table is only employed for speaking and eating, as the measurement is not too big. Materials employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously trim using a square or circular feet are tiny and slim to be able to steer clear of the perception of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The China Post Office Tracking suitable for natural type of kitchen room. This natural desk includes a square shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural perception. This table mixes natural hues like brown and bright.