Chief Operating Officer Duties have 5 photos including Bank Chief Operating Officer Sample Job Description Free Download, Deputy Chief Operating Officer Job Description Free PDF Format Download, SlideShare, COO & CEO Job Description Free PDF Template, Chief Operating Officer Duties #5 Health Care Chief Executive Officer Sample Job Description Template. Following are the pictures:
This image about Chief Operating Officer Duties was posted at October 24, 2017 at 5:27 am. It is posted in the Office category. Chief Operating Officer Duties is tagged with Chief Operating Officer Duties, Chief, Operating, Officer, Duties..Everybody knows that Chief Operating Officer Duties colour is among the most critical facets to make a style that is beautiful room. Shade is definitely an essential component for making or remodeling types, thus deciding on the best colors has to be considered. As previously mentioned in the previous guide, the colour could press impact on relationship, perception and emotion.
Because of the function of the bedroom's importance, we should share the designs that are top bedroom. We ought to select the style and color that may produce us attain peace of comfort and mind. Tranquility will be encouraged by a bedroom style that in a chaotic day. With a room with good Chief Operating Officer Duties color can be a luxury by itself, you will discover.
In selecting the most appropriate color to your household rooms, thus, you need to pay special attention. The bed room is actually a place where we relax, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are tired, tired of the daily program, or maybe once we are sick. The bed room may be the area where we desired study a well liked book to be alone or perhaps remain silent. Areas have to be a place that can produce us feel relaxed.
Context of Chief Operating Officer Duties
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Operatingop•er•at•ing (op′ə rā′ting),USA pronunciation adj.
- used or engaged in performing operations: an operating surgeon.
- of, for, or pertaining to operations: an operating budget.
- of or pertaining to the proper operation of a machine, appliance, etc.: a manual of operating instructions.
- [Railroads.]of, pertaining, or belonging to railroad workers, as engineers or firemen, who are directly engaged in the mechanical operation of trains: an operating union.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Dutiesdu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.