Closet Under Stairs have 5 images including Storage For Closet Under Stairs, The Ultimate Organized Under Stairs Closet By Simply Organized, Closet Under Stairs #3 Building A Closet Under The Stairs, Under Stairs Closet Idea.shelves On One Side, Hooks, Simply Done: The Ultimate Under Stairs Closet. Below are the pictures:
Closet Under Stairs was posted at October 24, 2017 at 4:22 am. It is published at the Closet category. Closet Under Stairs is labelled with Closet Under Stairs, Closet, Under, Stairs..Closet Under Stairs hasbeen picked from the newly married couple to perform your house. Along with its design that is modern but still simple, this stand already been as a result of several rewards including could possibly be applied as a means of collecting together the household, a kidis understanding, a place so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
This stand is normally coupled with amini home but can be added to another place. Pricing table can also be cheaper than different table due to its small size. If you like to purchase this stand, there is in hearing some design multifunctional club table below for inspiration, no damage.
The Closet Under Stairs ideal for kitchen space's modern type. This mini table comes with a sleek appearance that is rectangular to make it look more presentable to get a young pair that is dynamic. Modern tables will also be quicker handled and cleaned thus did not spend long a couple that are very hectic.
Description of Closet Under Stairs
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.