Chicken Feeder Planter have 4 pictures including Chicken Feeder Planter #1 Chicken Feeder Flower Pots, Inspired By Charm, Inspired By Charm, Chicken Feeder Planter. Here are the attachments:
Chicken Feeder Planter was uploaded at November 4, 2017 at 5:20 pm. It is published under the Feeder category. Chicken Feeder Planter is labelled with Chicken Feeder Planter, Chicken, Feeder, Planter..When matched with the ideal highlight shades like shades-of gold, light-blue green, Chicken Feeder Planter might be trendy hues for your room. Glistening accessories calm and will make your room more gorgeous. It's the use of orange shade was spot on, not comforting although too vivid and it is the top color for the room.
This color is indeed mixes completely using the color taste and extras utilized in this bedroom We hope bedroom style with color choices above will help you evaluate your own house on the color scheme that is most comfy for you.The rooms are well designed first of selecting the most appropriate color.
Picking a color scheme you want and cause you to feel not many uncomfortable could be the most critical matter that you ought to consider. Do not neglect to make sure that whichever colour mixture you choose should match every aspect inside your bedroom.
Interpretation of Chicken Feeder Planter
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Planterplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.