Howdy peoples, this image is about Baby Acapulco Chair (White/Purple) . ( Baby Acapulco Chair #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 850 x 850. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Baby Acapulco Chair.
Definition of Baby Acapulco Chair
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
AcapulcoA•ca•pul•co (ak′ə pŏŏl′kō; Sp. ä′kä po̅o̅l′kô),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport and resort in SW Mexico, on the Pacific. 456,700.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Several Baby Acapulco Chair made of wood, somewhat distinctive from the current coffeetable that is usually made of light material including aluminum and stainlesssteel or possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has many types, all the modern coffee table does not have four legs, a unique contemporary coffee table hails from a kind that was unique.
Floors and materials' perfect blend, compelling you to utilize a modern coffee table as furniture inside living room minimalist or the family area. Intended Baby Acapulco Chair with compartments for storage is designed under the desk to save the TV remote, young children games, magazines or newspapers using a corner.
It is possible to place a coffeetable that is modern in front of the lounge or in a corner near the screen. You're able to enjoy a walk using a pal or relative reading the newspaper or while enjoying TV or commit your nights to play chess together.