Hello there, this photo is about Black Bear Crossing Adirondack Cabin ( Cabins For Rent In Adirondack Mountains Photo #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 870 x 653. It's file size is only 145 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Cabins For Rent In Adirondack Mountains.
8 attachments of Black Bear Crossing Adirondack Cabin ( Cabins For Rent In Adirondack Mountains Photo #2)
Context of Black Bear Crossing Adirondack Cabin
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Crossingcross•ing (krô′sing, kros′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that crosses.
- a place where lines, streets, tracks, etc., cross each other.
- a place at which a road, railroad track, river, etc., may be crossed.
- the act of opposing or thwarting;
- the intersection of nave and transept in a cruciform church.
- a track structure composed of four connected frogs, permitting two tracks to cross each other at grade with sufficient clearance for wheel flanges.
AdirondackAd•i•ron•dack (ad′ə ron′dak),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dacks, (esp. collectively) -dack.
- a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- Adirondacks. See Adirondack Mountains.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
Cabins For Rent In Adirondack Mountains is one of many most widely used ingredients and are often-used for your flooring and also the Stone can be a volcanic rock created by temperature and force and are available in numerous shades like dim hues, light gray and green and also other colors, Now because of the longevity and resilience, rock stone ceramic variety generally employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and flooring resources as well as creating a family room.
- to confine;
Ofcourse you understand a great deal of these types of marble and it has become a brand new tendency on the planet of residence and undoubtedly you're perplexed in selecting a layout, in setting up a home, you have to look at the appropriate color for that walls of one's home. Although it isn't rare to also provide a simple colour including white coloring to paint the surfaces of the home colour dreary house often picked since the bottom coloring is prominent.