Hi peoples, this blog post is about Cabins Vanishing Eastern Kentucky Log Building Ky Rt 32 . ( Cabins In Eastern Kentucky #9). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 864 x 630. It's file size is just 132 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cabins In Eastern Kentucky.
Cabins Vanishing Eastern Kentucky Log Building Ky Rt 32 . ( Cabins In Eastern Kentucky #9) Pictures Album
Connotation of Cabins Vanishing Eastern Kentucky Log Building Ky Rt 32 .
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Easterneast•ern (ē′stərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the eastern half of the island.
- directed or proceeding toward the east: an eastern route.
- coming from the east: an eastern wind.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the East in the U.S.: an eastern Congressman.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Eastern Church or to any of the churches comprising it.
- (usually cap.) Oriental.
- (usually cap.) (formerly) of or pertaining to the Soviet Union and its allies.
KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Buildingbuild•ing (bil′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- a relatively permanent enclosed construction over a plot of land, having a roof and usually windows and often more than one level, used for any of a wide variety of activities, as living, entertaining, or manufacturing.
- anything built or constructed.
- the act, business, or practice of constructing houses, office buildings, etc.
Kentucky (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Cabins In Eastern Kentucky become the most important aspect in flooring on your home's option. In the event the color of the ground you decide on too dark if you have a little property minimalist, then this could create your house interior search satisfied uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
Whenever we vary in that space there's a widespread perception, calm, and comfy. Hence the tile floors' color could you select should really since a mistake of ceramic hues can establish the sweetness of the home you give consideration and do not be underestimated.
your household will not feel comfortable sitting at home so as to produce the poor effects of your family users along with if we feel uncomfortable inside the house, then you certainly end up like to enjoy away from residence. When you will find two hues while in the room together with the size of the area of the area exactly the same coloring of a floor you can view the distinction however they will vary.