This article about Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage have 6 pictures , they are Eastman Waterfront Retreat On Bowen, Bowen Island, Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage Amazing Design #2 Island The Waterfront Cottage With The West Facing Seaside Deck Gives You Great Sea Views Of Nature, Find Your Zen In This Westside Wonder. C $1,800,000 In Bowen Island ., Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage #4 Bowen Island Accommodations, Bowen Island Accommodations, Cabins For Rent In BC., Exceptional Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage #6 Bowen Island Accommodations, Cabins For Rent In BC.. Following are the photos:
The post of Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage was posted at March 13, 2018 at 4:36 am. This article is uploaded on the Cottage category. Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage is tagged with Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage, Bowen, Island, Waterfront, Cottage..This table comes with metallic or natural shade such as gray, bright or dark. Seats are employed not too high and also simple with 3 seats' quantity. Because the dimension isn't too-large, this desk is only useful for chattering and eating. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to place fruits items such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean with a circular or square feet are thin and modest so as to steer clear of the effect of rigidity while in the home.
The Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage ideal for natural form of home house. This natural desk includes a square-shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural impact. This desk includes natural hues like brown.
Definition of Bowen Island Waterfront Cottage
BowenBow•en (bō′ən),USA pronunciation n.
Catherine (Sho•ber) Drink•er (shō′bər dring′kər),USA pronunciation 1897–1973, U.S. biographer and essayist.
- Elizabeth (Dorothea Cole), 1899–1973, Anglo-Irish novelist and short-story writer.
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Waterfrontwa•ter•front (wô′tər frunt′, wot′ər-),USA pronunciation n.
- land on the edge of a body of water.
- a part of a city or town on such land;
wharf or dock section.
- a container placed before a stove to heat water.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.